1. They’re fat.
2. They’re constantly glued to their phone.
3. They cut their hair short.
4. They’re more impressed by a crappy DJ than a doctor who saves lives.
5. They think being funny and witty is a quality that men love.
6. They listen to magazines like Cosmo when it comes to pleasing men.
7. They don’t know how to cook.
8. They wear flip-flops even when they’re not at the beach, pool, or in their house.
9. They have condoms in their drawers because they expect to have random sex with strange men.
10. They cannot dance. They also do not know how to sing or play basic musical instruments.
11. They idolize drug addicted celebrities, mimicking their brain-dead behaviors.
12. They acquire pets instead of putting effort into landing a quality man.
13. They don’t know how to be sexy.
14. They have standards way beyond their level of attractiveness.
15. They think having a good job means they’re a good catch.
16. They wear pajamas in public.
17. They like Twilight and The Secret.
18. Their idea of travel is going to the beach or France.
19. They have too many trashy tattoos.
20. They are proud to date multiple guys at the same time, as if they were men.
21. They are not close to their family, and would rather die than take care of aging parents.
22. They say filthy things in bed when you hardly know them.
23. They cockblock regularly.
24. They make lame excuses for not putting effort into their appearance.
25. They obsess about the environment above what is reasonable, even though they pollute more than 90% of people in the world.
26. They always lie by saying, “I’ve never done this before.”
27. They confuse being a challenge with being whiny and annoying.
28. They are acne prone.
29. They watch way too much TV.
30. On their way home from work, they put on dirty sneakers that don’t match their outfit.
31. They only dress up for special occasions, like a friend’s birthday, Presidential inauguration, or a Sex and the City movie premiere.
32. They like to age their skin prematurely through frequent tanning.
33. They insist on eating pizza or otherwise fattening food after a night of binge drinking.
34. They’re obsessed with cupcakes.
35. They care more about maintaining their career than a good home.
36. They rarely wear high heels.
37. They think dining out and eating food slathered with butter and salt makes them cultured.
38. They don’t speak a foreign language.
39. They are uncomfortable in their own skin.
40. They like Ikea furniture.
41. They have the intellectual curiosity of a dung beetle.
42. They go on and on about the stupidest shit.
RECOMMENDED: The United States Of Broken Women