Today I’m excited to release my latest travel guide, Bang Poland. Here are just a few things that the 93-page book contains:
- A breakdown of the best Polish city to visit for getting your Polish flag
- A detailed description of a Polish girl’s body where I address the stereotype of them having gigantic breasts
- How many approaches you’ll likely have to do in order to make love to a Polish girl
- My method to getting one-night stands in a country where one-night stands aren’t common (I describe what type of venue to hit, when to go out, how to approach, how to maintain a conversation, two moves to help escalate the interaction to a kiss, and four surgical routines that release a Polish girl’s inner sex demon)
- What to do when a Polish guy inevitably tries to cockblock you
- Detailed city guides on Poznan, Gdansk, Sopot, Wroclaw, and Krakow, where I describe the best day and night spots for meeting Polish women
Here’s a review from a guy who received an early copy:
This is the first time I read one of Roosh’s books. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. Judging from the title, I assumed it was merely directions on how to get laid in Poland. Well, it does give you a breakdown to getting laid but also a very entertaining read. I ended up reading the book fully in two days because it was that enjoyable.
I have read many of Roosh’s blog and forum posts. Many of his detractors call him a woman hater, misogynist, and other flattering descriptions of a man who takes no prisoners. I think those same people would be shocked at some of Roosh’s conclusions. I tend to think even Roosh, himself, was shocked by the end of his trip.
Poland was never a destination that I thought about until I read Bang Poland. Now it is a must see destination.
Click one of the following links to continue:
If you bought Bang Poland on release day from Amazon, forward your receipt to email@example.com to get your bonuses.
UPDATE: Thanks for pushing it to number one in Amazon for the Travel category…