Here are my 13 most favorite posts from the recent session (click here to see the full archives):
- Cultural Collapse Theory
- Thoughts On Being An Excellent Man
- We Are All Sisyphus
- 6 Life Tips That Will Make You More Productive
- You Must Space Out The Things That Make You Happy
- We Are Nothing More Than Distracted Sheep In The Real Game Of Power
- The Female Hierarchy Of Needs
- The Internet Is Doing You More Harm Than Good
- The Contradiction Of Pursuing Casual Sex While Advocating For Traditional Values
- The 5 Paths To Realizing Truth
- The Paradox Of Success
- The One Thing I Will Never Give A Woman
- Men Are Nothing More Than Clowns To The Modern Woman
Yesterday I left DC to return back to Eastern Europe. I took notes on my most recent American adventure and will present my findings to you soon. Spoiler alert: I am concerned by the trends I experienced firsthand.
As much as I am able to insert myself into generally favorable environments, I’m becoming quite pessimistic about the future of humanity—culturally, economically, politically, and societally. Nothing I see anywhere is giving me much hope. This will be reflected in my writing.