For every guest article you submit and I accept to Return Of Kings during the month of January, I will send you a $10 payment bonus via Litecoin, a popular cryptocurrency (amount will be determined at the time payment is sent according to the spot price on CoinMarketCap). Use the submissions page to submit the article by January 31 to be eligible for the $10 bonus. Here are some tips on how to submit an article that I am likely to accept:
- Article should be between 700-1100 words.
- Pick a well-defined topic. It’s better to be narrow in focus than wide since you are limited by word count.
- Keep the structure simple: (1) opening paragraph with clear thesis statement that gets the reader interested, (2) main paragraphs with at least three supporting anecdotes, opinions, observations, lessons, or facts, and (3) concluding paragraph that sums it all up.
- Get to the main point quickly. Ramble after you’ve stated your thesis, not before.
- Try to add at least one anecdote or story about your life to give your article a personal touch. This allows readers to connect with what you’re saying.
- Potential topic ideas: rare dating niches, foreign women, data sheet on a metropolitan city, data sheet on a specific career, misbehaving women, how to make money, masculine hobbies, dating success or failure stories, interesting book reviews, and picture collages of cultural decline. No Jew/race articles.
When you’re ready to submit, go to the ROK submissions page. It has more details such as your ability to use a pseudonym. Remember to proofread your article! There is no limit to how many you can submit.
I will personally review all submissions. If you don’t get a response within a week, your article was rejected. If your article is almost up to standard, I will give guidance on how to improve it.
Get paid in crypto
After your article goes live, you’ll have instructions on how to invoice me with your Litecoin public address so that I can pay you by the 10th of the following month. For example, if you invoice me in January for an article that went live that month, you will get paid by February 10. If you invoice me in February, you will get paid by March 10. You’re also eligible for this bonus if you’re an existing guest contributor who already has a writer’s account.
To receive payment in Litecoin, you need to create a Litecoin wallet. You can install a wallet on your desktop computer or on your mobile phone. Since we’re dealing with such a small amount of money, you don’t need to go crazy with security.
For desktop users, I recommend Electrum Litecoin Wallet, which I personally use (make sure you download the most recent version released this month).
- Run the software.
- Create a new “Standard” wallet.
- Choose the option “Create a new seed.”
- Write down and safely store your 12-word seed. It’s the only way you can recover your wallet in the future.
- Confirm your 12-word seed on the next screen by typing it in.
- Set a password to protect your wallet (optional).
- When the program loads, click the Addresses tab to see a list of all your public addresses which you can share to allow you to receive Litecoin. For example, here is what my Litecoin address looks like: LL5XXBi5kuWNTd9Hhn33UY4Fp4FtknFkWi
For Android users, I recommend the Coinomi Wallet, which allows you to store over a dozen different currencies and exchange between them using two external services.
- Download and install Coinomi from their official website. Be careful with spoof websites when it comes to crypto.
- Click “+ COINS” to add a Litecoin wallet.
- Open your Litecoin wallet and click the Receive tab.
- Copy the address at the top of your screen.
If you have an iPhone, your best option is Loaf Wallet, which is maintained by the Litecoin Foundation.
Here’s to a great year!
I look forward to seeing your submissions in the upcoming days. I hope you submit the type of article that inspires other men not only to take action in their own lives, but to submit future articles which start a chain reaction of inspiration and motivation. For every unit of value you give to the community, I’m confident you’ll receive far more back.