Today I’m releasing a 216-page book compilation of my favorite blog posts. Here is the description:
The Best Of Roosh is a compilation of my 90 best blog posts published between August 2006 and January 2013, from a total of 1,742 that were written. They include topics on game, dating, sex, self-improvement, lifestyle, feminism, American culture, and travel.
Here is a sample of 15 titles included in the compilation:
- Two Things That Tight Game Comes Down To
- Anger Is An Aphrodisiac To Women
- The Secret To Getting Laid
- How To Deal With Crippling Approach Anxiety
- 7 Signs You Should Approach A Girl
- The 9 Immutable Laws Of Pickup
- Warning Signs A Girl Isn’t Worth A Relationship
- How To Cheat On Your Girlfriend Without Getting Caught
- The Secret To Fast Sex
- It’s Better To Have Guts Than Brains
- The United States Of Broken Women
- You Can’t Get Laid In The United States
- The Three Components Of Female Beauty
- Feminism Killed The Nice Guy
- How Culture Affects Game
The ideas, advice, and analysis in this compilation represent both a celebration and examination of masculinity and male achievement while rejecting Western society’s push to androgynize and marginalize men.
All included posts have been digitally remastered for your reading pleasure. The paperback is available from Amazon for $13.87, the Kindle edition is $2.99, and the PDF edition is free (supported with plugs for four of my previous books). Click one of the following links to continue:
Web sites come and go so I wanted to create this compilation as a way to allow my best blog work to endure. I also think the compilation serves as a good introduction to game and the red pill. Let me know what you think.