Since last fall I have traveled to many cities without sharing a whole much about what they are like. I took copious notes on my experiences, but I was unsure of what to do with them after retiring from writing full-length travel guides (Bang Ukraine was my last). I came up with the idea to share the datasheets but with one constraint: the venue data (nightclubs, bars, day spots, etc.) is hidden behind a paywall.
In the past year, my writing about Croatia, Sweden, and Finland on Return Of Kings has gone viral in those respective countries. I got firsthand knowledge from those in Helsinki that I singlehandedly ruined a great bar for a period of time, turning it into a raging sausage fest (heh). Therefore, if you want to know the day and night venues I recommend for each of the ten cities listed below, I ask you make a small donation of $3, which gets you access to all of them in one download package. There is no a la carte option—if you want one datasheet, you have to buy all ten for $3.
Here’s how it will work:
- I will drop two datasheets every day this week starting tomorrow right here on the blog
- For free you will be able to read how the girls rate in each city along with some basic game advice on laying them
- If you want to see the venue data, you can make your donation with Paypal and download it instantly
- The download package contains 10 PDF files, one for each city
Here is the schedule:
- Monday – Toronto and Montreal (Canada)
- Tuesday – Warsaw and Lublin (Poland)
- Wednesday – Bucharest and Cluj (Romania)
- Thursday – Iasi (Romania) and Chisinau (Moldova)
- Friday – Kiev and Odessa (Ukraine)
You will see more details tomorrow. If you don’t like travel, or are not interested in the above cities, check back on November 11 when the blog returns to its regular program.