First, DoIsRight offers a very detailed unsafe sex point system.
I do a point system, like I am counting cards. I assign points to every risk factor. the higher the points the higher the risk. No particular order:
1) Where she lives/ Where she hangs out/ Where you are banging – If she lives in vermont, frequents chelsea, and you are banging her in long island. Vermont has only like 450 cases of hiv, while chelsea is infected by bi men, and if she is willing to go to long island with you to bang she probably has been banged previously by a guido. She has a higher chance of being infected. 3 points.
2) Casual questions about drug use. Alcohol frequency, weed, Coc, K, Meth. For coc, k, and meth girls are willing to get fucked in the ass to get high = Infected. Any sign of intravenous drugs – DO NOT BANG. 10 points for coc, k, meth. Alcohol to black out 5 points. Alcohol to loosen up 2 points. Weed a lot 1 point.
3) Race – not being racist but it is a huge factor facts wise when it comes to STDs. 1 point.
4) Economic status – poor people dont go to the Doctor. Lets hope a democrat gets elected so we have less STDs. 2 point.
5) Age – the younger the better. obviously. post 35 – 3 points – post 28 – 2 points – post 22 – 1 point. pre 22 – 0 points.
6) If she doesnt ask you to put on a condom, doesnt bring up condoms, just straight to insert. 4 points.
7) How many times you have to play just the tip and she does the hip squirm before inserting. No squirming 2 points. Medium 1 point. A lot of squirming 0 points.
8) While you are banging if you can stick your thumb in her ass without much effort, that is a bad sign. 2 point.
9) If she voluntarily tells you to cum inside of me [sic]. 7 points.
10) If you ask where should I cum, and she says inside of me. 5 points
11) If you ask, can I come inside of you and she says yes.3 points. If she says hell no. 0 points.
12) If she she asks you to put it in her ass. 15 points – almost like being gay
Second, Nomadz is insulted by people who whine about getting dumped.
The problem is we live in a society where pain, any kind of pain or suffering, is considered un-natural, and to be avoided at all cost. No one actually accepts anymore that pain, being hurt, suffering, are normal components of a human life and cannot always be avoided. Because a girl (or guy) gets hurt once, she or he takes shelter in a “i don’t want to suffer so i’d better never fall in love again” attitude, which is plain ridiculous.
What ? Say again ? You have been dumped ? you’ve had your heart broken ? BIG DEAL ! Get a life. Everybody has. Every human being suffers. Gets rejected. Gets his/her heart broken. THIS IS FUCKING LIFE, and if you can’t accept such a small amount of pain, well, just shoot yourself, or become a Buddhist so you can extinguish your worldly desires. This is not pain. This is nothing. Maybe if you were born in a war-torn african country and had your whole family raped in front of you just before you were enlisted as a child-soldier at the age of 8, well, maybe I’ll feel compassion, and understand that you need to build a defensive armour around your soul and mind so as not to become completely crazy. But don’t fracking tell me you need to be a cold-hearted, cocky bitch for the rest of your life because you prom date actually just wanted to fuck you and you felt disappointed.