I’ve noticed a couple changes to my forum in the past couple months. Whereas before there was a dearth of expertise in the Girls forum, there has been a noticeable increase in guys who know what they’re talking about, with less “How do I get this girl?” questions from guys who can’t type complete sentences. The biggest surprise though has been Travel forum, which is becoming a resource where many guys use to plan their vacations (see this post on Iceland).
Thankfully, you won’t find many acronyms or five page “field reports” of cringe-worthy lines.
Here are some interesting recent threads:
- Going to Brazil in June
- Chance of getting laid in India
- Just landed in Rio
- Safety/Protection in South America
- Older guy wants younger girl
- The jaded girls
- Situation suggestions?
- Any other smokers out there?
- What’s up with American girls?
- Cooking for women
- Better part of the Middle East