- Do you have a score to settle?
- Is there a girl you want to creep out?
- Is there a friend you want to play a joke on?
- Is there a family member you want to scare?
- Do you want to deliver an anonymous message to your mortal enemy?
Well I have some good news: I am offering to anonymously mail the following postcard on behalf of one lucky reader to anyone in the world…
The winner can tell me the words to write on the postcard or give me a general idea of what he’s trying to accomplish. Yes, an author of books (me) will write your postcard. I’m also able to write in foreign languages (specifically Spanish and Portuguese). My handwriting is legible and rather handsome, so rest assured your message will be deciphered.
Your postcard will be mailed with an Icelandic stamp from Reykjavik, capital city of a tiny little country that is barely noticeable on a world map. Your target will have no idea that it was you who is responsible for the postcard, unless you want them to be. If you’re an international player, feel free to use this as an opportunity to confirm an alibi that you went to Iceland to hike on glaciers instead of the Soviet Union to visit your mistress. The only guideline is no death threats or anything else that may get me in trouble with Icelandic authorities.
The person with the correct answer to the following question gains control of the anonymous postcard.
How many days in Iceland did it take for me to get my Icelandic flag? I arrived on January 12, so if you think I got the flag on January 31, that would be day 19.
Tiebreaker Question: How many minutes did it take from meeting the girl to demolishing her vagina? It was a one-night stand.
Put your answers in the comments field below.
1. Look at a calendar for days that a one-night stand would typically occur.
2. Put some thought into the tiebreaker question, since it will likely come down to that.
1. Leave your email address in your response so that I can contact you if you win.
2. Only one guess per email and IP address.
3. I will accept answers until Monday at 9pm (eastern standard time). Check back at this post after that time to see the winner.
I got the flag on day 10. Three guys got it right:
- Spank (201 minutes)
- Docsedated (240 minutes)
- Anonymous #50 (55 minutes)
The estimated time it took me from meet to bang was approximately 45-60 minutes. For the sake of the contest I decided the correct time was 60 minutes. Anonymous wins!