Today I’m releasing Lady, a 154-page book that helps women find love, long-term relationships, and marriage in a modern environment where most men seem to only want casual sex. It shares the habits, values, and behaviors of a woman who is most likely to settle down with her ideal man while providing useful tips to reduce the anxiety and stress that are the root causes of wasting time with bad men, alcohol, and consumerism.
Lady is also intended for men who have a sister, girlfriend, wife, or female friend that could use positive guidance when it comes to finding one man to settle down with. The book will allow men to help the important women in their lives from a position of care and understanding.
Lady is divided into three books:
- Book You helps you understand the true side of your female nature and why the feminist movement is making it difficult to connect with a man.
- Book Men explains what men really want and why most of your relationships seem to go nowhere. It shares advice on how to maximize your value, date successfully, and enter a monogamous relationship with a good man who wants to marry you, even if you’re over 30.
- Book Relationships describes how to maintain and care for your relationship in a way that encourages a man to marry you.
Lady provides practical knowledge and advice for a woman to identify and attract a good man for a loving relationship without having to sleep around or be needlessly hurt. It will allow her to nurture her feminine side and experience love with a dedicated man who wants to protect and provide for her.
10 key benefits that are inside Lady
1. Why the ideology of feminism has been so effective at hurting women and dividing them from good men.
2. Why so many men do not want more than casual sex with you.
3. An easy shortcut to identifying men who are serious about creating a family.
4. Two reasons why a man decides not to make you his girlfriend.
5. things that a man wants from a woman. The more of these you’re able to provide, the more likely a man will be eager to marry you.
6. Two changes you need to make to drastically improve your beauty, and details on exactly how to achieve them. Many women focus on the little things, but it’s these two big areas that will cause men to see you the most favorably.
7. The number one mistake women make that causes men not to invest in them.
8. Dating has an atrocious failure rate when it comes to finding long-term partners, but I share my dating strategy to minimize getting sexually used before connecting with a worthy man.
9. Two pieces of advice if you’re over 30 and feel like you’re running out of time.
10. Two common ways that a long-term relationship fails, and how to bounce back from one to meet a man before time runs out.
Order the ebook, audiobook, or paperback today
You can order Lady from my web store using a credit card or cryptocurrency.
The instantly downloadable ebook edition costs only $9.99 during launch week and contains unrestricted PDF, EPUB, and Kindle (MOBI) files that can be viewed on unlimited devices. After submitting your payment, you’ll be immediately forwarded to the book’s download page…
The audiobook + ebook edition costs only $15.99 and includes both the ebook package and the 5 hour 30 minute audiobook in unrestricted MP3 format that is narrated by myself. I narrate the book with a tone of consideration…
The beautiful paperback edition costs only $15.99 + shipping and is shipped worldwide directly to you from the Roosh Warehouse. It makes a fine addition to any coffee table or bookshelf…
View the full description of Lady at Roosh V Store. Before checkout, you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade your purchase to include my entire catalog at huge savings.
Order before February 21 to take advantage of all launch-week discounts.
Leave a comment below if you have a pre-sale question or contact me directly if you need help with your order. Since Lady is the first book I’m writing for women, I’m especially eager for reader comments. Many people will be surprised that a man who has been wrongly called a “misogynist” and “pro-rape guru” has perhaps the best relationship advice for women today.
Thank you for supporting my work!