I made some changes to the blog.
– Widened the right column to fit in sponsor buttons.
– Moved site search form to top right.
– Added link to get posts via email.
– Added “Recent Comments” section.
– Added “Top 10 Most Popular” section, which is calculated according to views and comment counts.
– Added a “Share This” button at the bottom of every post.
– Fixed up the related posts section at the bottom of every post.
– Added a post rating system. Rate a post without leaving the page.
– Made “Editor Favorites” current. It used to be called “Still Hot.”
One of my goals was to make the blog more revenue friendly to search engine visitors without annoying regular readers (you). There are no ads in the main text of recent posts.