Narrative Warfare

We’ve entered a stage of modern discourse that can be described as “narrative warfare,” where the bulk of a person’s social behaviors are meant to defend and propagate ideas that they believe. A narrative is composed of simple memes and stories that are easily communicated without deeper thought and which have been derived from an overreaching ideological foundation. These memes aid the believer in understanding the world while pursuing what they think will make them happy.

Those who exist to spread a narrative—‘narrative bots’—may not understand where the original beliefs came from, their scientific basis, or what the intent of them are. Human beings, freed from the obligations of family or religion thanks to a culture swallowed whole by consumerism and cosmopolitanism, now spend an increasing amount of their time living as narrative bots, useful idiots for the spread of ideas with debilitating effects to their biological human shells.

A narrative bot has been trained to have an instant reaction to a new idea or belief. This does not require higher level thinking. For example, imagine that you are indoctrinated with the following beliefs:

  • Women have been victimized by men
  • Minorities have been victimized by whites
  • Gays have been victimized by heterosexuals

If a new piece of news comes out that discusses a story of a white Silicon Valley executive facing a sexual harassment charge by an Asian female, the narrative bot is activated and begins sputtering its memes without even reading the story:

  • “White privilege”
  • “Male privilege”
  • “Inequality in tech”
  • “I’m triggered”

Someone who is not a narrative bot will read the story, try to determine which side is being more truthful, and then come to a proper judgement. This used to be what education taught people to do, but now it is solely about creating bots that are incapable of rational thinking. Since the bot is not using its brain faculties, and is programmed not to believe in loyalty or even the basic idea of friend and foe, it will often attack bots on its own side when it encounters information that contradicts its own memes (e.g. black transsexuals attacking white homosexuals).

Another example is the neo-Nazi bot that believes in the following:

  • Jews are the blame for every societal problem
  • Blacks are inferior
  • White women are goddesses

Any story involving race will trigger an instant opinion and outflow of race talking points that have been refined on sites like Stormfront and 4chan’s pol.

“Education” in the modern sense is defined as indoctrination of a particular ideology that benefits the ruling elite. This has split group communication into two distinct categories: (1) reinforcing ideology in an echo chamber through victimization or storytelling, and (2) attacking others for the incorrect ideology with economical or physical violence.

Are you a narrative bot?

Neomasculinity presents its own ideology to men, and so don’t those men also become bots? It can happen. You’ll find comments from men that repeat talking points such as these:

  • “Women are hypergamous”
  • “Marriage is always bad”

Even if these points are indeed based on facts and accurately describe reality, a narrative bot will not truly understand where these beliefs came from or their factual basis.

One aspect of neomasculine thought is that it’s based on reality, both present and historical. That feature prevents many of us from descending into bot-dom, because we must continually check real world events and facts against what we believe. This is why most of my readers are stubbornly independent and get little pleasure with participating in mob action against the enemy.

People who are not capable of higher order thinking will be a bot no matter which narrative they adhere to. Modern leftism, from my observation, is nothing more than an ideology aimed at sucking up all the low-hanging bots of society. It’s not hard to imagine the type of person the following beliefs would seduce:

  • “Everyone is equal”
  • “You’re a victim”
  • “Take from the strong to give to the weak”

Many on the extreme left are impossible to converse with because they are bots. We do have some bots on our team, but they make up less than 10% of the total, while the left is composed of 90% bots. When you have academia, the media, and government on the side of your narrative with complete control to disseminate it, it’s no surprise that you’ll have a large grunt army willing to dedicate a huge portion of their existence to meme warfare. They receive feelings of identity not through their race or nation, but through a collection of assembled ideas that were drilled into them from an early age.

I don’t want to engage in narrative warfare. I want to find a pleasant city I like and enjoy challenging hobbies and have relationships with lovely women, but a land that may have peace today will soon be attacked tomorrow whether I like it or not. I left the USA to get away from cultural decline caused by the opposing narrative, but this narrative is chasing me into the foreign countries I live in.

Women I meet in Poland are beginning to look as degenerate as American women. Women in Brazil are increasingly addicted to smartphone technology developed by Apple. Women in Thailand are elevating their sexual marketplace value by using American-owned sites and apps based out of Silicon Valley. It’s fine if you don’t want to engage in warfare, as honestly I don’t either, but the pace at which enemy beliefs approach on allied territory can now be measured in years instead of decades. Soon it will be measured in months. If you don’t fight the enemy, if you don’t stop or at least retard their advances, you will eventually have to live under its rule or become an enemy of a mob that will wage a form of violence upon you. War is coming to us all.

We have no choice but to participate in narrative warfare, not for our physical survival, but to preserve the rights, due process, and activities that men were able to do freely not more than two generations ago. We need to refine our memes. We need to optimize our talking points. We need to take media appearances more seriously (myself included). We need to recruit and convert men to stop being swallowed up by the enemy, because they will not stop. They will criminalize normal masculine behavior, degrade the feminine so the very idea of beauty is destroyed, and ruin countries that were once good places for men to live in.

We will be able to make a difference, not just for our children but for ourselves, so that we are not the victim of legal or mob action tomorrow for something we are allowed to do today. We shall always seek to pursue truth and virtue, but war we must fight, because it won’t stop fighting us.

If you like this article and are concerned about the future of the Western world, check out my book Free Speech Isn't Free. It gives an inside look to how the globalist establishment is attempting to marginalize masculine men with a leftist agenda that promotes censorship, feminism, and sterility. It also shares key knowledge and tools that you can use to defend yourself against social justice attacks. Click here to learn more about the book. Your support will help maintain my operation.

Read Next: Two Powerful Tactics For Winning The Culture War

Related Posts For You

newest oldest most voted
Joshua
Guest
Joshua
Offline

Strong message.
There is no MGTOW- they’ll come for you eventually.
The choice is to stand and fight or to get shot in the back in retreat.

Garth
Guest
Garth
Offline

it is certainly a distinct possibility.

Ammy
Guest
Ammy
Offline

✣✤✥✤✥❋77$/hour I saw the bank draft that said [email protected]

e……

➡➡➡➡ https://www.BestOffers/NewSkills/GlobalJobs.C0m
❊❤❇❈❊❤❉❊❤❥❊❤❊❤❊❤❊❤❊❤❊❤❊❤

Anglo
Guest
Anglo
Offline

Continute with the best site roosh’v ———– Continue Reading

rogaine
Guest
rogaine
Offline

How to earn money with ———- rooshv … ➨➨➨ kEEP READING

Quintus Curtius
Guest

This is a very, very good point, Joshua. In fact, I don’t think it’s emphasized at all, and it should be. In reality, THERE IS NO MGTOW. Why? Because they won’t LET you go your own way. They are seeking to implement policies that will ultimately marginalize us completely. If you don’t capitulate to them completely, you’ll be an outcast.

jare thompson
Guest
jare thompson
Offline

Western society is full of outcasts. Heck, being a decent human being is being an outcast in this world these days (and I am not saying I am, I am just acknowledging this as a true fact). Everyone needs to find their own way instead of taking part in social movements that get subverted. I’m warning you – US/UK people’s days are numbered, especially white people. I’m not talking about decades – I’m talking about the country being maneuvered into being broke in 2015-2017 and a war/other exposures later on that will reduce the population significantly. Its not for any reason that the population of the UK has jumped from 50 to 87 million in 20 years. Also, US folk have the guns – so they have to get dead by their evil elite. There’ll be no FEMA camp or anything – those are distractions.

Look at how the elite of the USSR killed 100 million of their own during Communism. That is our future for the aware and awake.

Western people have forgotten that freedom is not free. That bad anti-God behaviours such as mass slutdom and mass abortion mean no future generation and destroy societies. Most of all, most folk lack a survival instinct- that’s why they live each day like it’s a party, never understanding that the day comes when their lives/race is at stake. They only care for Xbox, poosey and booze. That’s ALL they understand. Well, time to WTFO as you don’t need to get paid anymore and the bankers know and understand this. That;s why they do the immigration and offshored the jobs. They want the resources of the planet – they don’t need another ‘useless eater’.

They will get dead, but they will get us all spiritually perjured and dead first.

Visionquest
Guest
Visionquest
Offline

And what about americsn expats living abroad? Still free or should be in countries like Russia or south america?

Blinko23
Guest
Blinko23
Offline

I would argue that Roosh (and all of us here) are MGTOW, in the broad definition of that term. And yes, I know he would deny that as he, and many here, have a specific image of MGTOW in mind. Somehow the term got redefined in the manosphere in the last 12 months to mean basement-dwelling incels. A FEMINIST definition of MGTOW has managed to infiltrate and stick in the manosphere!

Mini rant on semantics aside, I sort of agree that there are no “MGTOWs” in the sense that we can’t all just run to other countries or into the forest and expect to escape the insanity. The madness is global and spreading faster than a Borg Hive on steroids.

I still contend that it is MEN who are the problem. There is an entire planet of brand-dead white knights and beta males out there. They are by far the majority. Just recently multiple European countries passed laws to force companies to give 30-50% of board seats to women – despite the fact that they never earned these positions. Where the hell are the protests against this insanity?!?! Not a peep across the entire continent, other than on a few manosphere blogs (mostly in the USA). The majority of men around the world just accept the handover of unearned power to women with zero resistance.

Telsa predicted back in the 1920s that the future world will be run by queen bee women, with men relegate to slave positions or exterminated outright. A century later, his prediction is coming true at the speed of light!

Melissa Gandarinho
Guest
Melissa Gandarinho
Offline

How to earn money with rooshv … kEEP READING

HERNANDEZ
Guest
HERNANDEZ
Offline

< I have l0st 40lbs f0ll0wing a pr00gram I saw which f0cuses 0n the tw0 things we kn0w are g00d f0r us: a healthy BALANCED diet c0mbined with a cardi0 regime. It really is that simple,,,N0 miracle it's FREE ••►► Watch Here/

➧♪❖►✈☃☛❖✔✔✔☃☛❖✌✔✔✔☃☛❖✌✔✔☃☛❖✌✔✔☃☛❖✌✔✔

Brigadon
Guest
Brigadon
Offline

what is brand-dead?

Hadown
Guest
Hadown
Offline
Brigadon
Guest
Brigadon
Offline

quint, could you PLEASE unban me from ROK? I apologize for implying that using roosh’s pet term was sucking his dick. But I need a place to vent, and you know I am a long term and very prolific commenter

jare thompson
Guest
jare thompson
Offline

There is no MGTOW – this is true.
But unfortunately, the west is fucked and US/UK will fall before any thing is changed.
MGTOW doesn’t mean avoid women – it just means that you realise the society and social contracts are f*cked and you decide to go on a different path or move elsewhere. This society hates God and hates human beings, and I know who is responsible for all the social engineering and hate.

Unfortunately, many people in society are made in satan’s image, as they like the western modernised lifestyle that is dependent on fiat currency, even though such a lifestyle is unsustainable, as we are soon to see with an economic collapse etc.. If you don’t cut yourself to a minimum of interacting with society, you will go down with the rest of them, as its a spiritual war and one of ideas; too many people are on the wrong side of the fence and they have sealed their own destruction.

J Roger
Guest
J Roger
Offline

So tired of your myopic US/UK bs. Other countries are White and Anglo. Pull your head out.

EEProgrammer
Guest
EEProgrammer
Offline

There can be MGTOW. Just move to a country which is relatively safe, but poor and corrupt enough that they can’t afford all the leftist bullshit. You know those nanny government make-work jobs for women? The government has to be able to afford them.

Poland and Brazil are not sufficiently poor or corrupt. Ukraine is poor and corrupt but it’s not safe there.

I’m thinking more like Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania… nobody gives a flying fuck what you do there, as long as you stay out of trouble and keep yourself under the radar. And of course as long as you don’t have to look for a local job cuz there ain’t none to be had, and even if there are – trust me, you don’t want to have to live on that salary.

Who’s going to bother coming for anyone in a country where every successive government is too busy indebting the country to foreign banks and vulture funds, and then stealing as much of that money as possible?

Yes, the young women have their smartphones. Who cares? They still get to the age of 30 and nobody wants to marry them because they are fucking leeches. They leech time, nerves, effort, and of course resources – and quite literally the only thing of value that they can provide to a man is their vagina. Who needs this in 2015? That’s why I’m into MILFs, because they are not nearly as fucked-up in the head as so many young women are.

And then the young women complain about it – they write news articles and blogs about how it’s so hard to find a boyfriend, but that’s their problem.

The day any government starts forcing men into indentured slavery to women en masse is the day that government falls.

Yes, a retarded government can openly impose a singles tax as opposed to masking it by lowering income taxes on married couples. That’s what I call fascism, and that’s when I would get up and leave. I don’t fucking owe anything to anyone just because I exist and because I have better things to do in my life than be anyone’s slave.

We are all outcasts. Either you are with “them”, or you’re an outcast.

Brigadon
Guest
Brigadon
Offline

“They leech time, nerves, effort, and of course resources – and quite
literally the only thing of value that they can provide to a man is
their vagina. Who needs this in 2015?”

I hate to be the one to point this out, but women have ALWAYS been leeches. That is why men a thousand years ago had to pay a ‘dowry’ for another man to tkae them off their hands. Women have never, ever, had anything of value to offer but their Vagina and the hopes that they will produce another boy. Anything a woman can do with the sole exception of opening her legs and popping out more humans (arguably a very important job) can be done better, or more efficiently, by a man.

This will never change. The secret is simply not to expect anything else. This is not misogyny, this is simply a recognition that a woman devotes the vast majority of her mind and body to the production of more humans. they can do nothing else, and those who choose not to do the most important job in the world are literally useless.

Basically, expecting a woman to be worth anything other than as a plaything and mother is like putting an oar on a sidecar and expecting it to keep up with the motorcycle… sure, you could push it along at a mile or two an hour, but it would work much better as a sidecar.

MarthaMGreen
Guest
MarthaMGreen
Offline

WellCome Our Community rooshvv Get Work Online

Lindamajor
Guest
Lindamajor
Offline

It’s All About You o o s h < Make It Easy

Nicholasadkins
Guest
Nicholasadkins
Offline

………………1=39Now Get this rooshv

Shirley
Guest
Shirley
Offline

▬▬▬▬★★★★ that’s a full enjoy with rooshv ——— ▬▬▬▬▬☛ Continue Reading

Героям слава
Guest
Героям слава
Offline

I have just read yet another meaningless piece of article and rolled the counter of the whiny and depressive,yet money grabbing narrator to +1.

Garth
Guest
Garth
Offline

So then why not just fuck off and stop reading this site?

The laws
Guest
The laws
Offline

Already have.Good luck,betas. ps: the money grabbing looser has blocked my account. Rollo Tomassi was right,apparently.

jare thompson
Guest
jare thompson
Offline

Nice try to get some more page views on his site.

Visionquest
Guest
Visionquest
Offline

Gee, that’s strange; you’re still here being a douche bag.

Brigadon
Guest
Brigadon
Offline

some people just cannot get enough abuse.

Tom Dane
Guest
Tom Dane
Offline

Ur a bot.

AlFromBayShore
Guest
AlFromBayShore
Offline

The fundamental problem with your comment is your usage of vague and unsubstantiated descriptors. You do this twice in your comment. The first is your use of the term “money grabbing”. This is an epithet. It is a variation of the SJW smear employed against opponents who earn enough income to be independent. In other words, you are attempting to delegitimize an idea because it has enough appeal to earn income. This tactic frequently finds life in the “he’s rich and so his ideas lack merit” smear. You are trying to use your own envy as a device to generate appeal. This works on the unlearned. Those who are learned find this tactic to be childish.

The second instance of the use of vague characterizations in your are the unsubstantiated descriptions on this article’s content. You use the terms “meaningless”, “whiny”, and “depressive”. In each instance, you offer no substantiation of your claims. You merely hope that these hollow descriptions can stand on their own. Certainly you could have elaborated for you are in a comments section. There is no time limit which affords you the luxury of going beyond the soundbyte-like comments you’ve issued. Instead, you chose to issue soundbytes which leads me to believe one of three things: 1) You came to this blog with your own counter narrative which means you were never open to its content in the first place, 2) you tend to make critiques only in terms that make sense to you but don’t realize it – you live in your own echo chamber, or 3) a combination of #1 and #2.

MrBiggs
Guest
MrBiggs
Offline

I’ve been wondering how I see so many people in third world countries with new Apple Iphones.

They are not an elite product at all anymore.

I can only guess that they spend an entire month’s pay on it or they turn tricks on the side. I’m not talking about professional girls either. I’m talking about girls that work at street food stands in Vietnam.

Tom Dane
Guest
Tom Dane
Offline

I think an Iphone is a years salary at least for someone living in the Favela.

Clark Kent
Guest
Clark Kent
Offline

It’s a means to more power and money – i.e. herding white-knights

Jones
Guest
Jones
Offline

Smartphones for chicks are the female version of the Yes Men’s “Employee Visualisation Appendage” …

https://vimeo.com/129319282

Clark Kent
Guest
Clark Kent
Offline

dafuq did I just watch???

Jones
Guest
Jones
Offline

(hey, whatever happens, happens.) smile

Brigadon
Guest
Brigadon
Offline

I would have been cracking up so hard I crapped my pants.

Conrad Stonebanks
Guest
Conrad Stonebanks
Offline

“I’ve been wondering how I see so many people in third world countries with new Apple Iphones.”

Something tells me these ‘people’ with the new Iphones are predominantly women.

Bearded Bear
Guest
Bearded Bear
Offline

Mostly. But both women and men acquire iPhone which were stolen also. Moreover, they are stupid enough to spend money they don’t have on a brand new one.

Conrad Stonebanks
Guest
Conrad Stonebanks
Offline

“We have no choice but to participate in narrative warfare, not for our physical survival, but to preserve the rights, due process, and activities that men were able to do freely not more than two generations ago.”

From the narrative poem by Alfred, Lord Tennyson: “The Charge of the Light Brigade”:


Cannon to the right of them,
Cannon to the left of them,
Cannon in front of them
  Volley’d and thunder’d;
Storm’d at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
  Rode the six hundred.

Marshallaw
Guest
Marshallaw
Offline

Not quite Alfred, but close…. Iron Maiden, The Trooper…..

“The Trooper”

You’ll take my life but I’ll take yours too
You’ll fire your musket but I’ll run you through
So when you’re waiting for the next attack
You’d better stand there’s no turning back.

The Bugle sounds and the charge begins
But on this battlefield no one wins
The smell of acrid smoke and horses breath
As I plunge on into certain death.

The horse he sweats with fear we break to run
The mighty roar of the Russian guns
And as we race towards the human wall
The screams of pain as my comrades fall.

We hurdle bodies that lay on the ground
And the Russians fire another round
We get so near yet so far away
We won’t live to fight another day.

We get so close near enough to fight
When a Russian gets me in his sights
He pulls the trigger and I feel the blow
A burst of rounds take my horse below.

And as I lay there gazing at the sky
My body’s numb and my throat is dry
And as I lay forgotten and alone
Without a tear I draw my parting groan.

jare thompson
Guest
jare thompson
Offline

Spiritual warfare. Brad Pitt said it right in fight club when he said ‘our war is a spiritual war’ – hate to repeat it, but so many people believe in God because it is an intrinsic truth – but he wants us to choose to believe, not be programmed to obey him like some robot.

John L
Guest
John L
Offline

Thanks for mentioning the Neo Nazi bots. They are the most corrosive to our cause.

OrthodoxChristian
Guest
OrthodoxChristian
Offline

“Thanks for mentioning the Neo Nazi bots. They are the most corrosive to our cause.”

The below isn’t enough to be a Nazi, in fact the below isn’t enough to NOT be a modern Democrat who voted for Obama.

“Jews are the blame for every societal problem”
“Blacks are inferior”

jare thompson
Guest
jare thompson
Offline

I did note that social progress does not come from jews.
They claim so, with their jewish owned media, but they are about arresting our development.

Anyone who thinks that they are great is brainwashed and/or a TROLL. And i have seen a lot of government trolls lately with multiple accounts, all hammering away using the same computer in Tel Aviv.

John L
Guest
John L
Offline

Narrative bot

Blinko23
Guest
Blinko23
Offline

Narrative bot replying bot

Brigadon
Guest
Brigadon
Offline

Jews are not responsible for every major societal problem. although they are responsible for a lot of them, and are quite excellent at cashing in on them.

Blacks are not responsible either. They are a symptom, just like pus filling a wound. But they are cashing in.

The question is, how long will it take to get pissed off enough to whip the moneylenders out of the temple?

AlFromBayShore
Guest
AlFromBayShore
Offline

I agree that the Neo Nazis are problematic. At the same time, I view their presence as representative of a characteristic of the so-called “manosphere”, a “big tent”. Within this internet community, many ideas are permitted to be expressed which is something absent from the so-called “Left”. In my opinion, this is the nature of a “big tent”. There is an intolerance among the Leftist communities in spite of their claims of promoting diversity. I am of the belief that this is a good thing because it keeps us from embracing the idea that disagreeable concepts should be banned or shunned. Embracing this idea makes us identical to the SJWs.

Grody
Guest
Grody
Offline

Agreed. Every once in a while you get some good stuff out of them. Even if it is “racist”.

AlFromBayShore
Guest
AlFromBayShore
Offline

An issue for me is the term “racist”. It lost its meaning as an actual term with a definition, and has become an intoxicant. The term racism is used as an opiate to alter the ability of people to think seriously about something. This is one of the reasons why the usage of the term as a political weapon has been successful.

I’ve gotten away from the “if it’s racist then it’s not legitimate” way of thinking because it opens the door to attacking people because of their ideas. This is the entire problem with the SJWs, they have rationalized forced restrictions on thought under this idea. The idea of a “big tent” is the idea that disagreeable ideas are permitted. A just because an idea is disagreeable to some should not be a reason to explore such.

Labayu
Guest
Labayu
Offline

The term “racist” functions much the same way as the term “heretic” functioned in medieval society.

jare thompson
Guest
jare thompson
Offline

What’s a Neo-Nazi. I’m not white. I think jews are the Nazis of the world as they are killing worse than Hitler. And the use of Nazi is a great way to end a discussion and stop further thought on the topic.

You want racist? Read the Babylonian Talmud. A real version. It tells them to rip off and abuse Goyim. Our banking system and laws are based on it.

AlFromBayShore
Guest
AlFromBayShore
Offline

I think you are conflating ideas with actions. The term “Neo Nazi” seems to indicate a set of beliefs whereas the term Nazi implies a particular set of actions based on those beliefs (even though possessing such beliefs does not result in those actions). In my opinion, we need to be careful and avoid the tendency equate racist beliefs with racist actions that are designed to destroy individual life. It’s one thing to hold a racist view of a group. It’s a completely different thing to destroy an individual’s life because of a racist view. One does not cause the other.

Labayu
Guest
Labayu
Offline

This is actually a good example of unthinkingly following a narrative, because you haven’t actually read the Talmud and I’m pretty sure that most Jews haven’t either. A real version you say? So you’re claiming to be able to read Aramaic? No, you’re actually talking about some conspiracy theory bullshit. Probably based on the fake quotes from “The Talmud Unmasked”. The real Talmud contains multiple opinions, because it’s like a collection of case law in which dissenting opinions are preserved.

Sure there are some prejudices reflected in there, it’s a text written before PC conformity, but here’s one relevant quote: “As Shmuel said: It is forbidden to deceive anyone, even idolatrous gentiles.” ~Talmud, Chullin 94a

jare thompson
Guest
jare thompson
Offline

Neo Nazi means nothing these days. The jews are intolerant to palestinians, they kicked the blacks out of Israel. Their holy book tells them to treat non-Jews badly (i read it) and they allegedly want to genocide a lot of non-jews, and definately have done so in the past.

The biggest mass murderers in the world were Jewish. See communism.

John L
Guest
John L
Offline

Hahahahahahha. I guess you missed the whole point of the article. You just showed yourself to be a narrative bot. What a moron.

Shmalkandik
Guest
Shmalkandik
Offline

Islam and Arabs – that’s the problem.

Jews have their share of behaviors that are annoying or even dangerous, as doe most of the human races. it is inhumane to demand they be an exception. (Nietzsche). The new alliance between Israel and the quartet of Saudi, Jordan, UAE, and Egypt suggests that some Arabs are beginning to realize that they are in far more danger from their religious brethren than any number of Israelis.

Perhaps there was reason at tone time to believe that the Arabs in Gaza and the West Bank would be content,m and become peaceful, if they had their own state. This beautiful belief has been slain my the ugly fact of international Islamo-Fascism.Gazans could have chosen other than they did, but they chose Hamas; the result is they have less success at this time than any in their previous history. Israeli culture is completely different than that of American Jews, especially in the matter of Manliness.

Don’t be misled by Israel’s extensive use of women in the Army. The fighting portion remains male and will stay so – the country does not have the luxury of putting itself at risk for the sake of political rectitude. Moreover, their success of Israel as a high tech powe, number 2 in the world, r merely re0inforces the dominance of the rational Israeli male ethic – aggressive , self -confident, and independent, a culture where they color outside the lines. This is why they are winning – this is why they will continue to win. Increasingly less dependent on the US for arms money, it is a country going its own way. It’s alliance with the PRC may annoy people, but Israel is getting half a billion a year USD, or 25%,, of its VC money from the Beiging bankers.

You can dislike Israelis as much as you like – butt they are masters of reality and survival. The American Male? Not so much.

friendly correction
Guest
friendly correction
Offline

4chan’s “/pol/”

You gotta put the slashes man

dtpilgrim
Guest
dtpilgrim
Offline

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering what he ment with “pol”.

AlFromBayShore
Guest
AlFromBayShore
Offline

In my opinion, participating in narrative warfare requires one to be well versed in the issues. In order to be well versed, you need to read, and not just a single source but a few sources on the same topic (two to four sources). Break out your highlight marker, your notebook, and a sharpened pencil because you’ll need to take notes. Your goal is to develop a fluency on the issues. When I say fluency, I mean the ability to describe something in your own language. This can only occur when you have a command of the content that makes up the issue you are studying.

Think of your favorite high school teacher. In all likelihood, he or she has had years of experience teaching the same subject. Over time they were able to develop a fluency in the content they exposed you to. They were able to go beyond the textbook that was issued to you and explain concepts in ways that made you understand. This is what we need to do.

Find an issue and study it. Don’t try to master everything, master only one thing. You can study something very basic such as American history from a high school level textbook. Read, highlight, take notes, and write journals. Become fluent in the basic facts. A deeper understanding will follow. This is exactly what your favorite high school teacher did.

Martel
Guest
Martel
Offline

I agree, but that needs to be supplemented with rhetorical skills (which your favorite teacher had in addition to knowledge).

Being right and being persuasive are unfortunately not equivalent. You not only need to be right, you’ve got to master the ability to SEEM right. One without the other is futile.

advancedatheist
Guest
advancedatheist
Offline

We should figure out how to get the progressive bots to attack each other, like by pointing out that Bruce Jenner has the money to mutilate himself and become a celebrity by doing so because he enjoys white privilege.

ShepardSays
Guest

I want to make it clear to everybody- Bruce Jenner still has a dick! He is a 65- year old cross dresser whose sole ambition was to look like a 40- year old woman with a resemblance to Jessica Lange. The only thing he did was have plastic surgery for feminine facial features and to shave his vocal chords. Everything else was hormone manipulation and buying designer clothes.

Why is this dude who is just tucking it back Buffalo Bill style getting a free pass? The easiest way to point out his blatant hypocrisy is to compare him to Chaz Bono (Chastity Bono) who actually lives life as a man dating a woman. If anything he mocks womanhood and is going to walk away with more cash as a woman than he could have ever earned as a decathlon champion on a Wheaties box.

Tony Trucano
Guest

I took a sociology class for fun. The professor was very liberal. Pro socialism and pro minority and women. I beat him a couple of times in arguments. For example, he was saying how bad stereotypes were against Hispanics. They are a hard working people. Wait…. that is a ….

Tom Dane
Guest
Tom Dane
Offline

“They are a hard working people…Wait…. that is a ….”
Haha !

NeuroticWriter.com
Guest

Thank you for saying this:
“Another example is the neo-Nazi bot that believes in the following:
Jews are the blame for every societal problem
Blacks are inferior
White women are goddesses”

Neocrummer
Guest
Neocrummer
Offline

Every time these racists talk about their white goddesses I think of this:

ChristopherSSandberg
Guest
ChristopherSSandberg
Offline

Your first choice rooshv Find Here

jare thompson
Guest
jare thompson
Offline

I like how cointelpro/government-corporate/jew shills are everywhere, peddling their ‘nazi’ argument to shut down rational debate. Did your tranny necrophiliac-loving partner upvote your post?

You guys truly are the only pure evil species on this planet – I can’t think of anyone else (whites, blacks, asians, pacific islanders, christians, muslims, sikhs… and 1000s of others) who are as evil as you. All that talk of being chosen has gone to the head and made you guys the apostates who wish to kill God and take his place. For a start, stop murdering the Palestianians.

Jews ARE THE NAZIS. STOP JEWISH GENOCIDE NOW.

NeuroticWriter.com
Guest

I ain’t no Jew. Save the tirade for other crazies, mommy blogger.

jare thompson
Guest
jare thompson
Offline

That’s what every jew says.

John Pettimore
Guest
John Pettimore
Offline

In my experience, the problem with this approach is that it is impossible to “win”. Logic, reason and facts aren’t relevant to these assholes. There is all kinds of name-calling, jumping around and so on, and at the conclusion of this, you have convinced nobody and accomplished nothing.

My other sense is that a lot of them simply want engagement, but have no interest in digging down to the truth. They’re not trying to learn anything or get anywhere, they’re just interested in fighting. It’s a lot like getting negative attention as an eight year-old.

My final issue with this is that I also have the sense that these discussions are not really connected with the real world. The basic laws of nature and economics are still in place and always will be, no matter what narrative bullshit these women spout. What they say and what they actually do/respond to/care about are completely disconnected. As an example, one of the most strident feminists I know (and I live in an incredibly liberal city) has got to weigh at least 250 lbs and is basically pissed off because no man will so much as look at her. No matter how she fulminates, in the end, she’s irrelevant.

Thoughts? Comments? I like arguing, and am very good at it, but sometimes cannot see the point. These people are in it for deeply-rooted emotional reasons, and I can talk until I’m blue in the face, and it won’t matter.

Martel
Guest
Martel
Offline

You’re assessment of most of our enemies is entirely correct. However, there are folks on the sidelines who can still be persuaded.

Some believe lies because they’re full of themselves or are dedicated to destruction. Other believe because they’ve been deluded. Their hearts are in the right place but their minds aren’t working right.

The key is to tell which is which. The Anointed (as I call them) must be humiliated in defeat. With tact and skill, the Benighted can be turned around.

Vegard Johansen
Guest
Vegard Johansen
Offline

“The vision of the anointed”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmOpkQM9sOQ
Sowell should be a “guiding star” for Neomasculinity.

Martel
Guest
Martel
Offline

Bingo. I borrow his terminology. My taxonomy of lefties (based in part on that book) here:

http://alphaisassumed.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/they-are-not-what-they-are/

Martel
Guest
Martel
Offline

Also, if you define “winning” as persuading a Jessica Valenti wannabe that she’s wrong about feminism, you’re right: it’s impossible.

However, you CAN talk with Ms. Valenti in such as way as to make her look like a frothing idiotic extremist while simultaneously coming across as perfectly reasonable, thus making everybody listening in inclined to agree with you and subconsciously find her revolting.

Boris
Guest
Boris
Offline

Jews are the blame for every societal problem
In fact, I can not think of a single societal problem which does not apply. Any suggestions?

Vegard Johansen
Guest
Vegard Johansen
Offline

“War is coming to us all.”
Sad, but true.

Andrea
Guest
Andrea
Offline

I disagree. A better strategy is to promote dialogue. Engaging in narrative warfare is stooping down to their level and risks becoming regurgitating bots.

Vegard Johansen
Guest
Vegard Johansen
Offline

It`s like talking to people who think the earth is 6000 years old.
Facts and science won`t make a dent in their beliefs.

jare thompson
Guest
jare thompson
Offline

There’s different forms of Christianity; you are talking abut extremists. Many Christians understand the ‘gap’ theory and some even believed that there was a pre-Adamic society that God had created before us etc..

Vegard Johansen
Guest
Vegard Johansen
Offline

My point was that Feminist/Leftist are like the religious extremist you refer to.

ME
Guest
ME
Offline

I hope I do not offend, but one of the most harmful aspects of narrative warfare is the way we begin to internalize our own narratives. So when Roosh proceeds to say, “..Women I meet in Poland, Women in Brazil, Women in Thailand…” you have internalized your own narrative. Perception is not reality, it is simply perception, a very subjective thing. It is not “truth” per se.

It is the same form of self deception you see feminists fall victim to, all men are soon perceived as great oppressors, potential rapists, bad people. The problem with this is that you then begin to walk in ugly world and you hand your power away. Everytime we believe that the problem exists outside of ourselves, we are relinquishing power. You cannot fix the whole world, but you sure can change your perspective and find a way to carve a piece of paradise out for yourself.

ChristopherSSandberg
Guest
ChristopherSSandberg
Offline

Your first choice rooshv Find Here

Laguna Beach Fogey
Guest
Laguna Beach Fogey
Offline

Good piece.

But the ‘Neo-Nazi’ argument is a red herring. Those accused of being ‘Neo-Nazi’ are typically independent, free-thinking types who contradict and offend the Narrative.

Anyway, this is only talk. The coming civil wars will separate the men from the boys

paul
Guest
paul
Offline

Jerry Seinfeld has been in the news these days for making a brilliant observation about the leftist narrative bots (very rare for a celebrity) :”My wife says to my daughter, ‘In the next couple of years, I think you’ll want to be hanging around the city more on weekends, so you can see boys.’ You know what my daughter says? ‘That’s sexist.’ ”

“They just want to use these words. ‘That’s racist. That’s sexist. That’s prejudiced.’ They don’t even know what they’re talking about,” Seinfeld said.”
He was also condeming the polically correct and basically said he doesn’t care that people think there are too many white men in his show.

QNgm305
Guest
QNgm305
Offline

Mr. Roosh, I’ve something EXTREMELY URGENT to share with you. Please DON’T take this lightly. There has been a petition on Change.org to BAN your website http://www.returnofkings.com, & has received lots of signatures also.

Here’s the link to the petition: https://www.change.org/p/returnofkings-com-shut-down-return-of-kings-com

The people (obviously radical feminists) are claiming that your website publishes sexist, misogynist & derogative articles against women & girls. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, these people DON’T have ANY problems with NUMEROUS mainstream and private internet websites (such as The Atlantic, The Guardian, The Huffington Post, The Telegraph, TIME, Washington Post, The Independent, Slate, Salon, Women’s Agenda, Jezebel, Femitheist Divine, The Mary Sue, The Jane Dough, and several more), that publish nearly everyday, EXTREMELY derogative articles against men & boys, such as the following:-

> The End Of Men
> Are Fathers Necessary?
> Are Men Necessary?
> Are all men rapists after all?
> All men should be castrated
> Kill all men; abort all male fetuses
> Men are stupid, disposable, obsolete, idiots, etc
> Boys are violent, naughty, etc, & must be drugged
> Male mutilation of genitals is JUSTIFIED
> Male population should be reduced to 10% of global population
> Women earning more than men is JUSTIFIED
> Men & boys being victims of false accusations & female rapes is NORMAL

…and several other things.

You could take some steps to PREVENT your internet websites from getting banned. You could either STOP publishing some of your genuinely female-offensive articles & focus ONLY on genuine men’s & boy’s rights. OR, you could fight, protest & create COUNTER petitions against the various radical feminist websites & internet resources. I highly suggest that you do both of these things.

Of course, feminists will be offended REGARDLESS of whether people support genuine male rights or not, but even then, PLEASE UNDERSTAND that if that petition succeeds, then SEVERAL modern men & boys across the world WILL BE indirectly affected, because MANY of your articles ARE actually supportive towards the needs of genuine men & boys of this world.

Also, if the petition succeeds, then it will be PROOF that the government could be able to CONTROL the somewhat free & open internet, in interests of their cherry-picked social issues & discriminations against innocent men & boys.

Please Mr. Roosh, kindly take these warnings seriously & do the needful.

Blinko23
Guest
Blinko23
Offline

Well, in the USA the first amendment still applies (for now) so I don’t see how “they” can shut down ROK. At best, this is free advertising and will bring in more traffic.

If ROK was hosted in Europe or Canada, then I could possibly see it getting shut down under some nebulous and tortured application of a vague “hate law”

Eleanor
Guest
Eleanor
Offline

▬▬▬▬★★★★It’s All full enjoy with rooshv ________ ▬▬▬▬☛ Continue Read ing

Bo Jangles
Guest
Bo Jangles
Offline

I tend to think that one way to divide up the world is in engineers and salesmen, both essential and both deficient in their own way(with an occasional combined salesman engineer in existence). Most of the left is all sales, especially the higher ups, and they KNOW their line is BS(lets make up some provably wrong statistics today!) but their line works and more importantly it gives them power. Why would they change their line to give up that power? To make the world a better place(yawn)? The good news is that salesman even the most successful often don’t have enough good sense to even keep their own car running. All it takes is for Engineers to organize..which ironically is what they are good at doing.

some random dude
Guest
some random dude
Offline

I don’t allow smart phones, cable or free-roam internet in my home. Wife knows this and so will the kids when they grow. I LOVE the fact that my wife hasn’t the slightest clue who Kim Kardashian is or that guy who changed into a woman. My 60 year old father? Yep he’s aware. My preacher, my grandparents? Also yes. Even though they only watch Fox news… But they are still kept cognizant of the trends, still made aware, still slowly poisoning themselves by it day after day.

I personally try to keep up on it – to properly protect and position us and shield them from the sickness. Hopefully I can find a way to continue this when they get into grade school around undomesticated friends raised by single mothers.

We no longer live by long term narratives. Only short term meme-opinions posing as informed discourse. These meme driven opinions are like Postman says, of a completely different kind from 18th and 19th century Americans who would stand for 8 hours to hear the Lincoln/Douglas debates. Everyone says they have a stance or opinion on an issue, but it would be more accurate to call them “emotions” rather than opinions.

It’s information that creates the illusion of knowing something. Keep your kids away from the internet or severely restrict it.

Mark Kimmel
Guest
Mark Kimmel
Offline

Excellent. And good luck.

What's it 2 u
Guest
What's it 2 u
Offline

Muslim much?

some random dude
Guest
some random dude
Offline

I wish. No such luck.
No support base away from you modern, medicated disasters.

SgtPOG
Guest
SgtPOG
Offline

“I want to find a pleasant city I like and enjoy challenging hobbies and have relationships with lovely women.”
Have you been through Boise Idaho? I was there in 2013 and it was pretty nice. One of the most physically fit cities in America. Conservative white women. Lots of Mormons but only 40%. It’s was like the image we traditionalists get when we think of the 50’s in America.

Karl
Guest
Karl
Offline

An unfortunate view of /pol/. It’s against corruption in government and SJW-s foremost. I’m not going to deny the hate for jews on /pol/ but it stems from them being involved in numerous cases of corruption.

Tupimus
Guest
Tupimus
Offline

This seems like a decent analysis on the events leading to this…

http://imgur.com/gallery/6MNs7aj

Blinko23
Guest
Blinko23
Offline

Great article. Depressing but absolutely on point.

“Narrative Bots” encapsulates modern humans in the West so perfectly!

Ruth
Guest
Ruth
Offline

SSSSSSoooooo Extra Cute profit with rooshv…… ———- Continue Reading

corvinus
Guest
corvinus
Offline

We do have some bots on our team, but they make up less than 10% of the total

Well, perhaps now that all the MGTOW bots have dumped Roosh.

J.j. Cintia
Guest
J.j. Cintia
Offline

You may not like the Stormfront White Nationalist crowd, but let me tell you right now and believe me when I say this: If you’re not for Hillary, you’re a Nazi now! Doesn’t matter who you are or what your race is, you’re a Nazi if you are not for Hillary.
Look at Vox Day. He’s part American Indian, a “protected” class, but since he’s to the right of Lenin, he’s a Nazi! I’d rather be a Nazi than a sellout to Stalin’s stepdaughter!

Fay
Guest
Fay
Offline

———-.i like me rooshv ——- —————– Keep Reading

DonaldAMoreau
Guest
DonaldAMoreau
Offline

Reset your job with rooshv Find Here

WhiteSecessionist
Guest
WhiteSecessionist
Offline

But Jews are to blame for most of our societal problems. Jews are the ones who came up with feminism, political correctness, and push porn, just to name a few.

What a moron you are for comparing the gravity of this fact with SJW bullshit.

James Morgan
Guest
James Morgan
Offline

Visit with rooshv … SEE MORE

michaelmobius1
Guest
michaelmobius1
Offline

Interesting article, with many good points. I studied narrative not so long ago as I was interested in the subject only to discover it was a subject that had been co-opted into the marxist feminist left, an extension of the technology of discourse, used for the purpose of power and control. Unfortunately its true we really do “have no choice but to participate in narrative warfare” but equally its really important that when this is done it is done with an eye on it being a true and honest story, and as yet that’s a project that is only just beginning. A story worth hearing after all has to do more than argue a case, it has to be about something, there has to be a challenge, a quest if you like, and as part of that things to overcome. I haven’t read it but Malcolm Gladwell’s David vs Goliath comes to mind as something to model, but equally, such a narrative would have to comprehend the reality that while men as a whole may be broken on the wheel right now, as men we have now always occupied that position. The point here is that a convincing narrative / story has to have the likeness of truth, it has to have verisimilitude, without which it will fail. For the time being before the “Return of Kings” gets written, the same considerations should have us focus on the absolute lack of verisimilitude in the left / feminist narrative. The fact that the left seems to be getting more absurd by the day, and that even people outside the manosphere have no trouble seeing that demonstrates that the current dominant narrative is failing. Focus on bringing it down, and with it anything that props it up. No need for originality here, just use the same techniques. Focus on critique as the frankfurters did, and most deliciously of all focus on ridicule as Alinsky had the left do.

Also the advice on ‘not becoming a bot’ is sound. Bots are stupid and easily defeated. Don’t be one, or the next few years will see you fried.

Louise
Guest
Louise
Offline

———-that’s a full enjoy with rooshv… _________ Continue Reading

Poted1932
Guest
Poted1932
Offline

< ✜✱✪✪✲✜ +rooshv +*********….. < Now Go R­e­­a­d M­o­r­e

32

a friend
Guest
a friend
Offline

I think roosh should stop writing and should give his “neomasculity” ideology a rest for a year or two. He is getting too caught up in the whole movement and this is limiting his thought. He is becoming the very bot he denounces above.

The problem here is that he was smart enough to uncover a big portion of reality (the decadence of the thriving western ideology and the observation that this ideology is spreading globally like a plague, finding increasingly more adherents), but not smart enough to uncover all of it. It’s okay to feel shocked the moment you realize all you’ve been taught in your youth was a lie. But you cannot stop there, because there are still more steps to climb on your way to truth. And your next step is to ask why these lies and decadent ideas are thriving at all. Why are so many people believing this crap?

The answer being: Because they themselves are decadent, degenerate and weak. A strong and healthy man does not have to waste anytime arguing with these losers. He knows they refute themselves the moment they open their mouths. At best he will have a good laugh at their expense, but that’s it. All his arguments, insights, observations exist merely to help him not confuse himself with the losers. The arguments are there because he needs them, not because he wants to convince sheep into behaving like human beings (something, btw, that would be impossible, because sheep are… Just sheep).

So, basically, the world’s population is proving to us, the few men paying attention to the comedy, that they are extremely weak and stupid. And this is a good thing, because it means we are fated to sooner or later rule them all and be able to give some direction to humanity.

There is basically nothing more to say. All the answers (I.e. the truth) are already there for anyone with eyes for it. We do not need more arguments, we need actions.

Kc_delta
Guest
Kc_delta
Offline

How to increase your balance with rooshv … Click To Continue

wtf
Guest
wtf
Offline

1) Wipe away ALL preconcieved notions
2) Observe everything and everyone objectively – NO filters allowed
3) Think for yourself
3) Profit

Christine
Guest
Christine
Offline

Reset your job with rooshv…. –_____ Continue Reading

Kc_delta
Guest
Kc_delta
Offline

< ✜✱✪✪✲✜.+ zeldadungeon+ *********How to increase your balance with youngcons… Click To Continue

1

Hinisal
Guest
Hinisal
Offline

< ✜✱✪✪✲✜.+ rooshv+ *********Reset your job with modvive < Find More='' ……..''

2

Cardiac_Scott
Guest
Cardiac_Scott
Offline

How to do work with rooshv … Keep Reading

Onsere1985
Guest
Onsere1985
Offline

< ✜✱✪✪✲✜ +rooshv+*********….. < Now Go R­e­­a­d M­o­r­e

3

Abigail_kely
Guest
Abigail_kely
Offline

°☯$☯°. I just agree… Ruby `s comment is astonishing, on thursday I got a brand new Volkswagen Golf GTI from having earned $6134 this month and-also, 10 grand this past munth . with-out a doubt this is the most financialy rewarding Ive had . I actually started six months/ago and pretty much straight away was earning more than $79.. per-hour . ..

you can see more info this link………↷↷↷↷

➽➽http://www.RealDollers/IncomeNet~ToEarn.Com

☰☲☱☰☲☲☱☱☰☲☱☲☱☲☱☲☰☲☰☲☱☰☲☲☱☰

Saliwa
Guest
Saliwa
Offline

,,,,,,,, . if you, rooshv `s posting is really great… last wednesday I bought a great new audi after earning $6949 this month and just a little over 10k last munth . it’s definitly the coolest work Ive ever had . I actually started 5 months ago and pretty much immediately began to bring in more than $83 per-hour . read the full info here >> < Find More

Fooper
Guest
Fooper
Offline

< ?????? +rooshv +*********….. < Now Go R­e­­a­d M­o­r­e

32

dimux
Guest
dimux
Offline

Your first choice rooshv Find Here

Brigadon
Guest
Brigadon
Offline

most of the bots on our side can be recognized by the swastikas permanently imprinted in their flesh, or by the aluminum foil lining the inside of their ballcaps.

Lori
Guest
Lori
Offline

……. i like me rooshv——- ———– Continue Reading

HaroldLDavis
Guest
HaroldLDavis
Offline

Next few days start your new life…rooshv… < Find Here