Below is a listing of articles and commentary that describes or furthers the neomasculine philosophy.
- What Is Neomasculinity? by Roosh. The founding document of neomasculinity that elaborates on all twenty components.
- The Origins Of Neomasculinity by Quintus Curtius. The preceding cultural steps that allowed a new philosophy to birth.
- Introduction Of Term “Neomasculinity” by Roosh. The term was first used in March of 2015.
- Commentary On The Theses Of Roosh V’s Article “What Is Neomasculinity”? by Quintus Curtius. Additional elaboration of the founding document.
- To be added
- Schism With The Red Pill and Criticism From MGTOW. Existing men’s groups felt threatened by the introduction of neomasculinity and responded with hostility.
- Neomasculinity: The Male Backlash Against Toxic Women by Paul Joseph Watson. An introduction to the philosophy by an alternative media source.