I have some questions to ask you patriotic Americans about disturbing things I’ve noticed.
1. Why are the food creations so monstrous?
2. Why are people so big? How come big people don’t have any shame?
3. Why are 50% of men either gay or dressing and acting gay? Is being gay cool now? Why is American culture losing knowledge on how to be a man?
4. Why do straight men in the bar line up to hit on the sloppiest girls wearing Target flip flops? Don’t they know they’re encouraging negative behavior?
5. Why do men well over 30-years-old, with wrinkles and gray hair, dress like hipsters with skinny jeans and Converse shoes?
6. Why can’t people see the hypocrisy of caring about the environment while owning a car and flying in aeroplanes?
The girls are still easy at least.