There were a few questions to the School Of Argentine Girls post. Here are the answers.
1. When I left the States I weighed 175 pounds. Right now I weigh 178 pounds. The extra three pounds is due to glazed croissants, the only available breakfast food in Argentina, and dulce de leche. Longer hair makes me look skinnier?
2. It’s very difficult to meet Argentine girls aged between 25-30, possibly because they are engaged or married. To meet girls over 30 you need to go to the old people’s clubs, which I still need to hit for research purposes. I have not noticed the “old guy in the club” phenomenon here, though when I tell girls I’m too old for them I often get something like, “No you’re not my last boyfriend was 28!”
3. It’s happened to me at least half-a-dozen times that I’m talking to a cute girl and find out she is 16. Usually they look older because of the dim lighting. One of the hottest girls I’ve talked to in Argentina was 17. Average age is more like 20.
4. In previous countries approaching was harder because I was doing it in Spanish, but I found out that by just doing my thing in English, regardless of whether they understand or not, approaching is far easier, especially after you’ve racked up a number of successful international approaches that build up your international game confidence. It snowballs until you start doing it in the daytime as well. I worry about the language problem after the approach, but the “problem” is actually my greatest asset.
5. As a commenter pointed out, saying “Quiero hacer cucharita” means “I want to spoon.” Girls love that shit.
6. Eye contact in the U.S. is usually an indicator that the girl likes you and wants to talk to you. It makes things a lot easier when you go to a bar or club and don’t feel like working too hard. But in Argentina the girls don’t make eye contact before you approach, so you’re going into each one not knowing how the girl will react. It’s actually better this way because you approach based on what you want and not necessarily what the girl wants.
7. My aussie wing is not holding the cigarette.
I’m currently taking a short break from the girls and visiting glacier land (Patagonia).
If you liked this post then I think you'll like Roosh's Argentina Compendium, a 64-page strategy guide designed to help you sleep with Argentine women in Argentina without paying for it. It contains dozens of moves, lines, tips, and city guides learned after three months of research in the country, where I dedicated my existence to cracking the code of Argentine women. Click here to learn more.