I saw a comment the other day asking me to update my reading list but I haven’t touched an inspiring book in a while. I am almost done with Collapse right now (it’s the environment, stupid!) after giving up on a couple travel books not worth mentioning. It’s a good thing I consider many published travel books boring because it means I have a good chance with mine.
Anyway I went through my stats for the past three years to see the most popular books you guys click over from ones I mention. Here they are in order, and notice the common theme…
2. Influence (Persuasion)
3. Patterns of the Hypnotic Techniques of Milton H. Erickson (Persuasion)
4. Mean Genes (Evolution of persuasion / alpha males)
5. The 48 Laws Of Power (Persuasion)
6. The Art Of Seduction (Persuasion)
7. Spanish For Beginners (Persuasion in different language?)
8. Surely You’re Joking, Mr. Feynman! (Alpha male)
9. An African in Greenland (Alpha male)
10. The Game (Persuasion)
And the number one book is….
1. Bang (supreme alpha male, persuasion)
It just got plugged into Amazon. (Check out the “Customers Who Bought Items Like This Also Bought” for some eyebrow furrowing.)
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #422,732 in Books