Update: The Heartiste blog has been deleted by WordPress. You can try pasting the links into the WayBack Machine.
A lot of guys email me for relationship advice, where they banged the girl and now want to keep her over a long period of time. They may find the game to be fun and life-changing, but they ultimately want to settle down with one beautiful flower, which is probably what you want as well.
Unfortunately, I can’t help you much there. I have a PhD in one-month sexual relationships, not pair bonding. That said, the blogger formerly known as Roissy has put out the best relationship advice for men that you can find on the internet. Here are what I think to be his top 15 relationship posts:
- Agree And Amplify – an elegant method for dealing with shit tests
- Dread – how instilling dread helps promotes a healthy relationship
- Teasing Should Be Like Breathing – how to maintain a fun, attractive vibe in your relationships
- The Fundamentals – how to be the aloof and indifferent man
- Relationship Game Thoughts – dozens of practical relationship tips, rapid style
- Tender Lovemaking – how to deal with various relationship scenarios like making plans and visiting family
- Trumped-up Charges – how to respond when a girl starts nagging at you
- Things A Man Should Never Say First In A Relationship – how to avoid saying cringeworthy lines
- I Love You Too – how to respond when a woman says she loves you
- Subtle Dominance Plays – how to execute moves that increase your power
- The Male-Female Spontaneous Touch Initiation Ratio – how to judge the health of your relationship
- How Good Is Your Alpha Acumen – what to do when your girlfriend treats you poorly in front of other people
- Hints Your Relationship Is Doomed – how to regain the upper hand when you’ve lost the power in a relationship
- The Easiest Way To Revive A Flagging Relationship – what to do when your girlfriend withdraws from you
- The Hazards Of Long Term Relationships – how to avoid the negative features of relationships
These fifteen posts are safely saved on my hard drive. Who knows, maybe one day I’ll get into a serious relationship myself.